Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm Ready!!

I spent the whole afternoon yesterday getting everything in place for Blue.


  • I washed the crate, which was out in the garage, because my sister used it for her cat and kittens and because there was spiderwebs and a dead spider the size of my palm in it. Well okay maybe not that big.
  • I rearranged my room, so that I could put the kennel and the dog bed side to side.


  • I made sure I still had everything I need for Blue. For example: food, leash, shampoo, brush, ect.


  • I went through the whole house and cleaned the parts that needed to be cleaned (that is what I do when I wait for things like this). 


I am very excited about fostering again, and can not WAIT to get Blue. I want to train him really well so that he is a manageable dog and he knows alot of tricks. What fun tricks do y'all think I should teach him? Would LOVE to hear your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment