Thursday, October 13, 2011

SICK :(

The past few days my whole house has been sick. And having seven people in the house doesn't help. I don't think I mentioned before, but I am home schooled. Which makes it that much easier to raise a puppy. I have a guide dog meeting on Sunday, and I can NOT get sick. I live about a hour away from where Lone Star Puppy Raisers meet. They met about five to six times a month. I can only go to one because of how far I live and gas. I can't wait till I can drive. Then my mom and dad wouldn't have to take me and spend their gas money. And the next meeting I can go to is November 20th. So, as I have said before, I. Can. NOT. Get. Sick. My mom is sick right now and I have to watch my little sisters. All five of them. I have four younger sisters and one baby brother. I, if you haven't figured out, am the oldest. Oh, and about my story. Just tell me yes or no.

1 comment: