Tuesday, October 18, 2011

No Pictures

This weekend has been... interesting to say the least. Remember how I said my whole family was sick? Well, my sister and I were going to go to Dallas with my dad, early, early Saturday morning. That was the only way we could get to the guide dog meet. So Saturday morning arrives and I start feeling sick to my stomach. I go and tell my mom, who in turn tells my dad. He leaves without us. Now my sister, Emma, has been asleep this whole time, therefore does not know what is going on. She wakes me up at six and say's "Oh, crap! Maddie, dad already left!" I told her what had happened, and she got really mad at me. Later on in the day I feel fine, and totally regretting that I thought that I was sick. So, long story short, I missed the meeting, have no pictures and did not get sick! Oh reading back in my other posts, I noticed that I said that Lone Star Puppy Raisers meet four to five times a week. So not true! What I meant to say was that we meet four to five times a month. Sorry. Another question, I read in the puppy raising manual that my fence had to be five feet high. Mine is only four (yes I actually measured it). Do you think they'll let it slide? If not I could figure out how to raise the fence, and if you guys have any ideas, comment!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddie! My name is Mimi and we raised Cabana for GDB, but she didn't make it, so now she is our pet. My daughter designed the Born to Lead shirt that you have as your profile pic! About the fence, my opinion is that they won't be concerned. You aren't going to be leaving your puppy outside unattended anyway, so it shouldn't matter, since you or another person should always be there to make sure he/she doesn't jump over the fence, or dig or bark or eat grass, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I was thinking! That is so neat that your daughter designed the shirt! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete