Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November: National Blogging Month

As some of you may know, this month is national blogging month. So I will try to blog everyday (keyword TRY) A week ago I emailed the group leader for LSPR and asked if I can get a house check. She said that I need to keep coming to the meetings and go to one of the puppy classes. (Puppy 101) I have a question, (do I ever not?) Can you choose which breed you want and what color, gender and so forth? Or do they just give you a puppy? And can you send in names for the pups?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you can request breed, color, and gender. They don't guarentee they will accommodate these wishes though and they appreciate it if you don't request unless it was for a specific reason. Also, if you make a specific request you may have to wait longer. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to hear when you get a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can request a certain breed color and gender they cant promise you will get everything you requested unless you are willing to wait till they can. You dont get to submit names unless you raised one of the breeders or are the breeder keeper and thats only on first litter

    ReplyDelete