Monday, November 7, 2011

Bath Day!

Today I gave my moms yorkie, C.C., a bath. She was out picking up my little sister from my cousins, and took all the other girls and one baby boy, with her. That gave me plenty of time. Now C.C. used to HATE baths. But now she has over come her fear, and might I add, LOVES IT!!!!! She especially loves when the shampoo comes out and she gets that wonderful massage on her back.

Here is my little munchin, Lilly, looking at her new brothers and sisters
 My mom got C.C so she could breed her, and she has had the CUTEST puppies. I got one from one of her last litters, and she turned out to be the runt, growing not much taller then my ankle.
She ran away or was taken, about one month after she turned one. Lilly and I share the same birth month, only one day apart. But I prefer big dogs, so does my mom, and we have raised Great Danes in the past.





Okay, back to bath day. After C.C was all blow dried and brushed, I tried to take pictures but she is camera shy, and each time I bring out the camera to take pictures of her she will turn her head, and wont look at me unless she is 100% sure I do not have the camera. Such a silly girl. :) So How has everybody doing? Anybody getting new puppies soon? And thank you everybody who commented on my old posts. I love hearing from y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment