Friday, May 4, 2012

Six Flags Over Texas!

Yesterday I went to Six Flags with a bunch of my friends and had SOOOO much fun! I have gone three years in a row, and each year I was to afraid to ride the "Big Rides" as my little sister calls it. Not this year my friends.

 Last year M and I were WAY to scared to ride The Flashback, The Shockwave, Mr. Freeze, The Texas Giant, and The Titan, to name a few. That night, on our way home we said we would ride as many "Big Rides" as we could.

So this year one of the first rides we rode was the Batman. You sit in a seat, with your legs dangling out and the track is above you, attached to the seats. Then you go out and do loops and go upside down and scream your head off!

Yes, I did ride the Texas Giant, though I was seriously reconsidering going on the ride when we started to go up the HUMONGO hill. The sign right before you go down that read, "Wait, can we talk about this?" did not help. But, I ended up going on it two more times. :)
 Then I went on the Titan three times and the Batman again. All in all, it was a pretty nice day. I was dizzy when we got of the Titan after riding it two times in a row, and had to take a break from that ride and went on it again before we left and I still had a headache three hours later! We ended the day by going to El Chico.

I don't know when something worth telling about will happen, so I don't know when I will put up a post but, hey, I can't read the future so you might be reading a post tomorrow!

~Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddie, just answering your question on my blog... good question - it's harder now with the new blogger interface, but, from your main page like when you look at your blog, up in the upper right corner it says "New Post", then "Design" then "Sign out". Click on "Design". It will take you to the template style and then on the left hand side it gives you a list. Go to the "Pages" section. Then, you can add as many pages as you want and edit them from there. Hope that helps.

    I know adding the pages helped me clean up the huge list of stuff on my right side bar on my main page. And I found that handy cause it would drive me nuts sometimes.

    ReplyDelete